Outline of “The 7 Keys to Authenticity Workshop”
Kailie and Jo would love to share the knowledge, insights and horsemanship with you through their program, “The 7 Keys to Authenticity”. Below is a brief outline of our 2 day workshop. The content and activities took Jo and Kailie a collective lifetime of study to create, therefore we have only outlined the workshop conceptually.
The workshop runs over 2 days and we require a minimum of 8 people to attend.
The outline of the two day course starts with the following:
Day 1 – Ground work
Energy Centre One:
Lesson: Learning how to stay grounded and focused with your horse.
• Tribe – how I operate with a group and within the group.
• Ones Ability to manifest, nourish and birth ideas
• Ability at staying focused and grounded
• Flexibility – not getting stuck in patterns
• Connection to earth, nature, rhythm and survival
• Our self preservation and physical identity
We engage with the horse in ways that brings understanding to this energy centre, you then reflect on the learning, fill in stage one of your Mandala art piece and then we a have group discussions about what you have achieved and learned.
Energy Centre Two:
Lesson: Assess what the relationship with your horse is like right now?
• Relationship – how I operate one to one
• Sexuality, physical pleasure/sensation, sensuality
• Emotion – energy-in-Motion
• Addictions, weapons and jealousy
• Reliability with self and others
• Our need to control or be controlled
• Inner Stillness – balanced posture and emotions
• Our self-gratiﬁcation and emotional identity
We have created activities centered around highlighting the above psychology, we then gather as a group, reflect on the learning, fill in stage two of your Mandala art piece and then we a have group discussions about what insights we gained.
Energy Centre Three:
Lesson: How conﬁdent do you feel about making the right decision with your horse and Doing it?
• Self – my dialogue, belief and relationship with self
• Internal power,
• Self control and personal will power
• Boundaries and personal space
• Acting on intuition and gut feel
• My honour code with self and others
• Our self-deﬁnition and ego identity
We work through a series of activities that bring awareness to the above psychology. We then gather as a group, reflect on the learning, fill in stage three of your Mandala art piece and then have group discussions about the awareness we gained.
Day 2 – Ridden (simulated activities for non-riders)
Energy Centre Four:
Lesson: Can well can you let go of what you know about the horse, work from your heart and just deal with your horse in the present moment not holding them in the past?
• Love – my compassion for self and others
• Feelings of oneness, ﬂuidity, harmony and absorption
• Being present and neutral
• Heart space and connection to mindfulness
• Our wound ﬁle and illusions of what should of been
• Healing, self exploration and forgiveness
• Our self acceptance and social identity
Working from your heart on your horse we focus on the above psychology and your responsibility on the horse. We then gather as a group, reflect on the learning, fill in stage Four of your Mandala art piece and then we a have group discussions about what insights we gained.
Energy Centre Five:
Lesson: How well do you move together? Is your horse listening to you now? What can I now ask my horse to do?
• Communication – How I speak and listen to others
• How I am heard
• Being able to speak without fear or being dominated
• Integrity and honour of oneself
• My ability to make wise choices and maintain my will
• Creative expression and resonance
• Self expression and creative identity
You will learn how to communicate with your horse through your mind and seat. We then gather as a group, reflect on the learning, fill in stage Five of your Mandala art piece and then we a have group discussions how well we thought we communicated.
Energy Centre Six:
Lesson: How do I make this more beautiful? What can I do right now to help the horse? How do I help the horse feel more balanced?
• Intuition and Imagination – How I see the world
• Your 6th sense and management of vision vs illusions
• Open mindedness, clear seeing or hallucination
• Synchronicity, co-incidence and balance
• Not being attached to the rational
• Nature of divine paradox
• Self reﬂ ection and archetypal identity
You will work on trusting your gut, set strong intentions and letting go. We reflect on the learning, fill in stage Six of your Mandala art piece and then we a have group discussions on our overall ability and capacity.
Energy Centre Seven:
Lesson: What is the one most pressing thing that is limiting your capacity to achieve what you want with your horse?
• Awareness – our sense of oneness
• Where our grace comes from
• Where our thoughts become conscious
• Centre of mysticism
• Spiritual beliefs and connection to universal energy
• Faith and Gratitude
• Self knowledge and universal identity
You will gain insight into with your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual capacity. From here you can set yourself personal goals to work on with your horse. We reflect on the learning, fill in stage Seven of your Mandala art piece and then we a have group discussions on our overall ability and capacity.
Contact Jo either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on mobile: 0419 333 659 to find out more about holding a workshop in your area.