Equine Therapy – Healing through the wisdom of horses
Experience Equine Therapy, Healing with Horses, Equine Art & Mindfulness.
For more information fill in our form below or Text/Email Jo on
M: 0478 7111 80 Email: email@example.com
We are open MON-FRI. Bookings Essential.
- WE SUPPORT NDIS, ANGLICARE, SCHOOLS AND ALL AGENCIES
- Equine Therapy and Healing with Horses for Children/Teens on the spectrum
- Workshops exploring different art mediums and Drum Making
- Mindfulness with horses to find peace and reduce stress
- Equine Therapy with women looking to improve their boundaries, leadership and assertiveness
- Equine Empowerment and Leadership with Youth Justice
- Equine Relationship and reflection with individuals
- Equine Team Building with Corporates,
- Horse and Art Therapy classes combined
- Adults just looking to hang out with horses and have fun
If you are interested in Equine Therapy programs be if for Individuals, Kids, Youth Justice, Corporate Leadership Programs, etc – Holistic Equitation has an experienced team of facilitators that can provide fun, informative, safe and educational programs that can be tailored to suit your requirements.
SESSION AND FAQs
It is always important to manage the expectations of parents and the experience children will have here. Children are not allowed to ride the horses/ponies/donkey and if their emotions are high or behaviours erratic the interaction with the animals will be limited for safety reasons.
We have other activities and modalities that are incorporated into the sessions for those with short attention spans.
We cater for adults, kids and teens and all levels of experience but prefer kids to be over 8 years of age to reap the full benefit.
Clothing and Attire: We recommend long pants, boots, long sleeve shirt and a hat. On warmer days it is also worth bringing your water bottle and sunscreen.
Wheel Chair Access: Due to the experiences being held on the farm and the location of our horse facilities – wheel chair access is limited.
To find out more about Equine Therapy sessions and the benefits these workshops can have on your group or organisation, please call Jo on 0478 7111 80 or FILL IN THE FORM BELOW.
The Human Facilitators at Holistic Equitation
JO Iskra Emma Jephcott Emilie Alciato
Jo Sheval Iskra for more details
0478 7111 80
45 Connors Lane, Seville VIC 3139, Australia